Decision details

Community Centre Monitoring

Decision Maker: Pennines Township Delegated and Funding Sub-Committee

Decision status: Recommendations Approved

Is Key decision?: No

Is subject to call in?: No

Decisions:

The Sub-Committee considered a report of the Director of Neighbourhoods that updated Members on the community centre monitoring process for 2015 and to inform members of relevant information received for quarter one (April, May and June) and quarter two (July, August and September) of 2015/16.

 

The community centre monitoring process was first implemented in April 2012.  This has subsequently been reviewed, revised and improved on an annual basis.  As of April 2015 the Public Health and Well-Being Directorate contribute 65% of the funding to grant aided community centres with Neighbourhood and Community Services providing the remaining 35%.  The Public Health and Well-Being Directorate were consulted on the community centre monitoring process and were satisfied this met their requirements pending the addition of public health indicators to the spreadsheet.

 

DECIDED – That the report be noted.

Report author: Nasser Afzal

Publication date: 13/07/2017

Date of decision: 02/12/2015

Decided at meeting: 02/12/2015 - Pennines Township Delegated and Funding Sub-Committee

Accompanying Documents: