To approve Pennines Township’s Funds, terms and conditions, and to agree delegation arrangements concerning funding decisions in 2019/20
The Township Committee considered a report which presented a review of the Township revenue and capital expenditure during 2018/19 and provided options for the allocation of funds for 2019/20.
Members were also requested to consider the Pennines Township Funds terms and conditions and to agree delegation arrangements concerning funding decisions.
The Committee could decide whether or not to approve the allocation of funds to funding streams and adopt the terms and conditions.
1. That the expenditure, commitments and balances for Pennines Township revenue and capital funds at financial year end 2018/19 be noted.
2. That the findings of the review of Township Funds 2018/19 and evaluations received to date for some of the projects funded be noted.
3. That the allocation of Pennines Township Funds to funding streams in 2019/20 be approved.
4. That the terms and conditions for Pennines Township revenue and capital funds for 2019/20, be approved;
5. That the delegation arrangements for Pennines Township Funds 2019/20 as detailed in the report be approved;
6. The Committee agrees that any uncommitted/unspent funds be reallocated to a central revenue or capital funding stream as appropriate before the end of January 2020, to enable members to spend/commit all Pennines Township Funds during the 2019/2020 financial year.
Reasons for the Decisions:
Management of the Pennines Township Fund is delegated to the Pennines Delegated and Funding Sub-Committee. Pennines Township Funds were allocated to projects that benefit the Township’s community and environment, and which realised the Township’s priorities.
Eligible for Call-in: Yes