To consider the attached report of the Director of Neighbourhoods.
The Township Committee considered the report of the Director of Neighbourhoods which presented a review of the Township revenue and capital expenditure during 2019/2020 and provided options for the allocation of funds during 2020/2021.
The Township Committee was also requested to approve the allocation of Middleton Township Funds to funding streams, to authorise the terms and conditions, and to agree delegation arrangements concerning funding decisions
The Committee could decide whether or not to approve the allocation of funds to funding streams and adopt the terms and conditions.
1. That the expenditure, commitments and balances for Middleton Township revenue and capital funds at financial year end 2019/2020 be noted;
2. That the findings of the review of Township Funds 2019/2020 and evaluations received to date, for some of the projects funded, be noted;
3. That the allocation of Middleton Township Funds to funding streams in 2020/2021 be approved (Option 1 for Revenue Fund and Option 1 for Capital Fund);
4. That the terms and conditions for Middleton Township’s Revenue and Capital Funds for 2020/2021 be approved;
5. That the delegation arrangements for Middleton Township Funds 2020/2021, as detailed at paragraph 4.6 of the submitted report, be approved.
Reasons for the Decisions:
The management of the Middleton Township Fund is a function that has been delegated to the Middleton Township Devolved Funding and Devolved Services Sub Committee. Middleton Township Funds were allocated to projects that benefit the Township’s community and environment, and which realised the Township’s priorities.
Eligible for call in – yes