Residential & Nursing Flexible Purchasing System: Contract Award
To consider the attached report of the Portfolio Holder for Social Care and Ageing Well / Assistant Director of Commissioning
Consideration was given to a report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Ageing Well / Assistant Director (Commissioning) seeking approval for the awarding of contracts for the following:
· Lot 1 - Residential and Nursing Care Provision for Older People or People with a Physical or Sensory Disability
· Lot 2 - Residential and Nursing Care Provision for People with Mental Health Issues (Under 65)
· Lot 3 - Supported Living for People with Mental Health Issues/Physical or Sensory Disability (Under 65).
The Board were advised 82 organisations had successfully met the required standards for delivery.
The successful organisations met the procedural requirements.
1. That contracts be awarded to the 82 organisations as detailed in appendix 2 to the submitted report, who successfully met the required standards for delivery.
2. That the Director of Commissioning (DASS) in consultation with the portfolio holder for Social Care Ageing Well be delegated authority to award subsequent contracts within this framework.