To consider the report of the Cabinet Member for Corporate Delivery/Chief Finance Officer
The Council considered a report of the Chief Finance Officer that provided Members with the recommendations of the Cabinet, from its meeting held 25th February 2021, in respect of the results of the consultation undertaken on the proposed Savings Programme 2021/22 to 2022/23.
1. Council notes the outcome of consultation as detailed in Section 4.2 and Appendix 2 of the Chief Finance Officer’s report.
2. Council notes the comments of the Corporate Overview and Scrutiny regarding proposals included within Workforce and Business As Usual as detailed in Appendix 3 and Section 4.2 of the Chief Finance Officer’s report.
3. Council approves the savings proposals in respect of ASC-2021-22-005 Changes to Adult Care Charging Policy.
4. Council notes that the following savings proposals have been withdrawn:
a. NH-2021-22-006 Review of Neighbourhood Cohesion and Community Centre Engagement Officer Post;
b. NH-2021-22-007 Review of Town Centre Enforcement Warden Posts.
5. Council notes that Cabinet, at its meeting held 25th February 2021, approved the withdrawal of the following savings proposal: EC-2021-22-003 Shopmobility.
Savings Programme - Consultation Responses
Report of the Cabinet Member for Corporate Delivery/Chief Finance Officer to follow
1. That the private appendices detailing the consultation responses to the proposed Savings Proposals as detailed on the public Agenda be noted.
Savings Programme 2021/2022
Confidential appendices attached – Chief Finance Officer to report.
The Committee scrutinised a report of the Chief Finance Officer, which presented the individual consultation responses on the proposed Savings Programme 2021/2022.
1. That the individual consultation responses on the proposed Savings Programme 2021/2022 be noted.