The Cabinet considered a report of the Chief Finance Officer which presented the Council’s forecast 2019/20 financial position as at the end of November 2019.
1) That the forecast 2019/20 budget positions for Revenue, Savings and Capital as at the end of November 2019 be noted.
2) That the Revenue Budget Pressure Fund requests for 2019/20 totalling £0.145m be approved.
3) That the net Capital re-phasing of £15.846m be noted.
4) That the Capital funding switch detailed in 4.4.3 of the report be noted.
5) That the Capital budget increase of £0.614m in 4.4.4 of the report be noted.
6) That the Capital budget return of £0.050m in 4.4.5 of the report be noted.