We encourage you to petition against things you don’t believe in, are unhappy about, or want to see changed.

You can petition us in the following areas either online here, or using a traditional paper petition:

Start or sign an ePetition and more

With an ePetitions you can:

Paper petitions

Please submit paper petitions to: Governance and Committee Services Floor 2 Number One Riverside Smith Street Rochdale OL16 1XU

Council's petition scheme

We don't accept liability for the petitions on these web pages. The views expressed in the petitions do not necessarily relect those of the providers

Find out how we use your personal information in our privacy notice.