Register of interests guidance note

·         Land includes any buildings or parts of buildings

·         You should include any land in the area of the Authority in which you have a beneficial interest (that is, in which you have some proprietary interest for your own benefit).  If you live in the Authority’s area you should include your home under this heading as owner, lessee or tenant.

·         You should include any land from which you receive rent, or of which you are a mortgagee.